Natural agents such as heat, cold, water, massage, light, and exercise are some of the physiological therapeutic measures that are often utilized by chiropractors. When controlled, these and other elements exert a beneficial influence on body functions and can help several common lower back pain problems.
El Paso West Texas Chiropractic Center is using this knowledge for the benefit of the community. We are focused on providing highly advanced and results-oriented chiropractic care to our patients for more than eight years. These are our services that are available in our establishment; we offer the appropriate treatment according to the ailment of our patients.
- We treat sciatica pain, which affects your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg. There are several potential causes for sciatica pain; it’s crucial to identify the root cause of your pain and receive treatment that specifically targets it. Chiropractic care is a safe and effective alternative to prescription drugs. It can provide a long-lasting solution to relieve your sciatica pain using non-surgical methods of care.
- Spinal decompression to relax muscles and nerves
- Exercise to increase blood flow
- Massage sessions to ease inner inflammation
- Ultrasound is applied using a round-headed wand or probe put in direct contact with the patient’s skin. Sound waves are generated through a transducer head to micro-massage the soft tissues and joints. We use ultrasound therapy to promote tissue healing and minimize muscle pain and movement dysfunction. Ultrasound therapy can not only help reduce your pain but also increase blood flow and accelerate the healing process.
- Sprains and strains
- Frozen shoulder
- Joint contracture
Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Electric muscle stimulation (EMS) sends electronic pulses to your motor nerves to create muscle contractions. It is also called muscle stim, which is beneficial for the prevention and treatment of muscle atrophy, which can result from an accident, injury, or chronic illness. EMS is most effective when used in conjunction with other forms of rehabilitation and strength training.
- Speed up muscle recovery
- Increase muscle strength
- Improve core strength
- Enhance local blood circulation
- Fast and Flex Services
- Professional Doctors
Cluster Headache Treatments
- Often described as a drilling sensation, cluster headaches are more debilitating than most headache types. Patients usually treat this by taking over the counter drugs, which typically have side effects. Nerve interference can be the very cause of your headache pain; alignment of the neck is vital to allow the nerves to function correctly. By correcting spinal misalignments, the nervous system can relax and operate with greater ease.
- One-sided pain
- Redness in your eye
- Excessive tearing
- Drooping eyelid
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Acupuncture works by stimulating specific energy modulating points on the skin to treat disease and injury. We implement acupuncture as a pain management technique for physical rehabilitation. Patients can often achieve more effective results and recover faster by undertaking acupuncture to increase circulation and reduce inflammation.
- Helps reduce headaches and migraines
- Improves chronic back, neck, shoulder and knee pain
- No side effects are associated with acupuncture
Join our Newsletter today
Receive weekly updates and special deals only available via email