Is your migraine annoying and killing you, hence preventing you from being productive? Having a headache is no joke and should be tended to right away, especially when you are rushing a project or a report.
Everybody experiences a headache, whatever the reason or the cause of it. Headaches vary from mild to severe pain, and some people have serious headaches, which turned into migraines. And it can affect the different parts of the head.
There are ways of relieving headaches such as taking a rest (sleeping) or drinking some pain relievers, especially for people who don’t have a high tolerance of pain. However, people who have known chiropractic prefer to have spinal manipulation because they believe that Chiropractic Treatment Help Migraine.
Factors that Can Cause Headaches and How Can Chiropractic Treatment Help Migraine
There are many types of headaches, and they differ from one person to another depending on the health conditions, daily routine, or lifestyle. The reasons for headaches are:
- Stress – any kind of stress can be a factor in a headache.
- Traumatic Events – some phenomenons that may cause trauma and a headache
- Exhaustion – another factor of a headache is fatigue
- Eye Strain – one example of eyestrain is staring in front of the computer or cell phone for a long time.
Classifications of Headaches
Having a clear mind is necessary to help us think accurately and go on with our day-to-day activities. Unlike when our heads are in pain, our brains can’t work correctly, affect our emotions, and can’t make the right decisions.
The classifications of headaches are primary headaches, secondary headaches.
There are three types (and other headaches) of primary headaches.
Cluster headache is the opposite of tension headache. Because this kind of headache rarely happens compared to tension headache, which is very common. Though it happens infrequently, it is the most painful type of headache. It usually occurs in the middle of the night so that you will wake up with excruciating pain around one of your eyes on one side of your head.
Signs and Symptoms:
When a cluster headache attacks, it is sudden to the point that it shocks you. Understanding its signs and symptoms will help you prepare yourself when it strikes.
- Stuffy nose
- One-sided pain
- Pale skin
- Uncontrolled tears
- The affected part of the eye is swollen and color red.
- Unbearable pain is surrounding the eye and other parts of the neck, face, and head.
- Droopy eyelid
The most common of all kinds of headaches is the tension headache and usually felt at the hind of the neck, head, and eyes. Moreover, the tension headache happens an average of once or twice every month. Though tension headaches are mild or moderate, there’s also a possibility to become chronic.
- Cold temperature
- Muscle contractions on the neck and head regions
- Driving for an extended period
- Staring in front of the computer for a long time
- Lack of sleep
- Dull pain around the head
- Pain around the scalp, neck, and forehead